All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and updated, this bestselling collection of business wit and wisdom is the ultimate desk reference for the cube and corner office, by one of the world's most popular business publications.
- Author BiographyForbes is a media brand that documents and promotes innovation, leadership, politics, entertainment, technologies, culture, business, and style. Its mission is to deliver information on people, ideas, and technologies that are changing the world to its community of business decision makers. Since 1917, Forbes magazine has provided the world's affluent business leaders with strategic insight and information. Forbes.com is the homepage for the world's business leaders, serving an engaging mix of top stories, video, and trending features. Ted Goodman is General Editor of the Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals, an online index to architecture journals based at Columbia University where he is also the social media coordinator for Avery Library. He is the editor of several book including Abraham Lincoln: The Prairie Years on the War Years by Carl Sandburg. He lives in New York City.
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Weight984 g
- Width155 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byTed Goodman
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.