All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe product of three years research in Saudi Arabia on what Wahhabism means to those whose lives are governed by its formidably strict tenets.
- Author BiographySimon Ross Valentine is a freelance British lecturer and researcher into Islam and comparative religions who has taught part-time at Leeds University and Bradford University. His Islam and the Ahmadiyya Jama'at: History, Belief, Practice was published by Hurst in 2008.
- Author(s)Simon Ross Valentine
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2015
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.