All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA leading group of international authorities consider the issues surrounding the legitimation of force.
- Author BiographyDavid Armstrong is Professor of International Relations, Department of Politics, University of Exeter. Theo Farrell is Reader in War in the Modern World, Department of War Studies, King's College London. Bice Maiguashca is Lecturer in Politics, Department of Politics, University of Exeter.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight481 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byBice Maiguashca,David Armstrong,Theo Farrell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.90Trending at £6.22
- £13.43Trending at £14.00
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £9.02Trending at £9.12
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.