Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £41.85
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
About this product
- Author(s)J. W. P. Hirschfeld,W.H. Wheeler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/06/1975
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number454
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVII, 266 p.
- Weight880 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1975 ed.
- Table Of ContentsExistentially complete structures and existentially universal structures.- Model-completions and model-companions.- Infinite forcing in model theory.- Approximating chains for .- Finite forcing in model theory.- Axiomatizations.- Forcing and recursion theory.- Existentially complete models.- Simple models and R.E. ultrapowers.- Regular models.- Regular models and second order models for arithmetic.- Generic models and the analytic hierarchy.- Applications to complete extensions of peano's arithmetic.- Existentially complete division rings.- Nullstellensatz.- Classes of existentially complete division algebras.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.