All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £1.88Trending at £2.93
- £11.69Trending at £17.98
- £66.83Trending at £119.55
- £66.44Trending at £89.67
- £11.99Trending at £18.93
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £16.39Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionFor 1962 the Cortina was rushed to sale as an economy car, but it rocketed to the top of the sales charts and stayed there for 20 years. This title tells how it grew to be a worldwide success. It explores the photography, the design and development of five generations of Cortina.
- Author BiographyRussell Hayes wrote for UK magazines such as What Car? and Complete Car before freelancing for national newspapers, BBC TV's Top Gear and Channel 4's Driven. He is the author of two titles in the Haynes Classic Makes Series - Lotus, The Creative Edge and TVR, Ever The Extrovert.
- Author(s)Russell Hayes
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1497 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- cruisincatgoodb...03 Dec, 2014by
This IS the complete history - an exciting and nostalgic read!
A brilliant book with many unpreviously published photographs and tracing the Cortina's history and development. The book is excellent for the enthusiast or for someone contemplating purchasing a Cortina. The Cortina's undoubted world-wide success is well-documented in this publication. This book is a valuable welcome addition to any library of Ford books!