Consider these sponsored items
- £26.75Was:£40.00Free postage
- £26.76Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark new history from design journalist Nick Hull, Ford Design in the UK offers a detailed insight into the company's design story, from the early days of Ford in Dagenham to the latest generation of the Ford Transit in 2016. It is a fitting tribute to the spirit and ethos of Ford design and engineering.
- Author BiographyNick Hull has over 25 years' experience as a designer, academic and writer on automotive design. He started his career as a designer at Jaguar, working on the XJ220 and then worked for Honda from 1992-2002, initially heading up the interior design studio in Germany. From 2002 he has taught at Coventry University on the Automotive and Transport Design course. His areas of research include the history of automotive design and the study of proportions in car design.He is also a contributor to several publications, including Car Design News, its sister publication, Interior Motives magazine, and Jaguar World, and is the author of Jaguar Design - A Story of Style.
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2017
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note320
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.