All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionFord Madox Ford wrote some of the best English prose of the twentieth century. He was an innovative and influential poet, as well as the century's greatest literary editor. This is a new two volume set of a critically acclaimed two-volume biography that takes Ford from his birth as Ford Hermann Hueffer in 1873 to his death in 1939.
- Author BiographyMax Saunders is Director of the Arts and Humanities Research Institute and Professor of English and Co-Director at the Centre for Life-Writing Research at King's College London.
- Author(s)Max Saunders
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note16 pages of black-and-white plates
- Weight2068 g
- Width185 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine75 mm
- Contained items statement2 Multiple copy packs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.