Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionIn their second book on economic forecasting, Michael Clements and David Hendry ask why some practices seem to work empirically despite a lack of formal support from theory.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Clements is Research Fellow in Economics at the Universityof Warwick, UK.
- Author(s)David F. Hendry,Michael P. Clements
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleZeuthen Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note57
- Weight522 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.