Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the complexity of the foreign exchange market and related decision problems, the author derives the necessity to use tools from machine learning and artificial intelligence, and to combine such methods with sophisticated financial modeling techniques.
- Author(s)Christian Ullrich
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/06/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number623
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 Tables, black and white; 43 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 207 p. 43 illus.
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.