All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £89.06Was:£95.00Free postage
- £89.08Was:£95.00Free postage
About this product
- Author(s)Arthur G. Cook
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 96 b&w illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Foreword; The past and the present; The forecasting process; New product forecasting; In-market product forecasting; Specialized topics in pharmaceutical forecasting; Thoughts for the future; PharmaCo - a forecasting case study; Appendices; References; Index.
- Author BiographyArthur G. Cook is a Principal with ZS, a management consulting firm specializing in the pharmaceutical industry. Previously he was Director of Global Forecasting for Syntex Pharmaceuticals. Art has been involved in pharmaceutical forecasting for over 30 years, has worked with many major pharmaceutical companies on their forecasting processes, and has created forecasts for over 150 therapy areas. He has written and presented widely on the subject of forecasting, portfolio management, market research, and pricing for the pharmaceutical industry.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.