Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight743 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDr. Stephen H. Schneider,Kenneth C. Land
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsForecasting in the Social and Natural Sciences: An Overview and Analysis of Isomorphisms.- I: Forecasting Contexts.- The Social Forecasting Industry.- Forecasts in Urban Transportation Planning: Uses, Methods, and Dilemmas.- Forecasting Errors: The Importance of the Decision-Making Context.- The Delphi Technique and Judgmental Forecasting.- II: Current Developments in Techniques and Models.- Econometric Forecasting: A Brief Survey of Current and Future Techniques.- A Survey of Census Bureau Population Projection Methods.- Forecasting Health Status Changes in an Aging U.S. Population: Assessment of the Current Status and some Proposals.- Recent Developments in Technological Forecasting.- III: Predictability, Forecast Errors, and Model Identification and Linkage.- The Predictability of Weather and Climate.- Errors in Forecasting Social Phenomena.- Forecasting the Impact of Climate on Food Systems: Model Testing and Model Linkage.- Modeling Economic-Demographic Linkages: A Study of National and Regional Models.- Scale Relationships in the Interactions of Climate, Ecosystems, and Societies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.