CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £5.96Trending at £7.98
- £23.80Trending at £24.16
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £10.22Trending at £13.48
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionShows how World Bank's failure to address the challenges of the 21st century has implications for everyone in an increasingly interdependent world. The author depicts how the World Bank is a microcosm of global political and economic trends - powerful forces that threaten both environmental and social ruin.
- Author BiographyBruce Rich is lawyer who has worked for three decades with national environmental organisations. He is an expert on public international finance and the environment. He received the United Nations Global 500 Award for environmental achievement for his research and advocacy concerning multilateral development banks. He is the author of Mortgaging the Earth and To Uphold the World, as well as articles in publications including The Financial Times, The Ecologist, and Environmental Forum, the policy journal of the Environmental Law Institute.
- Author(s)Bruce Rich
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Weight576 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.