All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.62
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
About this product
- DescriptionWith the housing bubble of the past few years bursting and interest rates on the rise, there has been an upsurge in the number of foreclosures across the country, creating many opportunities for profit. But investing in real estate foreclosure[s?] can be a tough job, especially when a negative stigma is attached.
- Author BiographyRalph R. Roberts is a seasoned real estate professional and foreclosure expert who buys, rehabs, and resells homes. Joe Kraynak is the author of more than fifty books, including Flipping Houses For Dummies.
- Author(s)Joe E. Kraynak,Ralph R. Roberts
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.