All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating account, Alene Moyer examines the social, psychological, educational and legal ramifications of sounding 'foreign'.
- Author BiographyAlene Moyer is Associate Professor in the School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures and Associate Dean in the College of Arts and Humanities at the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Alene Moyer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.78Trending at £31.49
- £25.45Trending at £30.78
- £23.31Trending at £28.99
- £16.30Trending at £19.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.