CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.99Trending at £18.61
- £11.34Trending at £13.47
- £7.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.54Trending at £4.64
- £9.60Trending at £13.00
- £8.90Trending at £12.49
- £11.20Trending at £12.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating account, Alene Moyer examines the social, psychological, educational and legal ramifications of sounding 'foreign'.
- Author BiographyAlene Moyer is Associate Professor in the School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures and Associate Dean in the College of Arts and Humanities at the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Alene Moyer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.