CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book enables readers to think strategically about American foreign policy.
- Author BiographyTerry L. Deibel holds the Diplome of the Institute of Advanced International Studies in Geneva, Switzerland, and a doctorate from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. He has served in the International Programs Division of the Office of Management and Budget, Executive Office of the President of the United States, and in the Politico-Military Affairs Bureau of the Department of State. Dr Deibel taught at the School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University, and since 1978 he has been a faculty member, associate dean, and department chairman at the National War College in Washington, DC, where for many years he directed the teaching of foreign affairs strategy to mid-career foreign service, intelligence, and military officers.
- Author(s)Terry L. Deibel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.