All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.29Trending at £12.52
- £4.85Trending at £4.92
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £6.60Trending at £6.98
- £14.01Trending at £20.35
- £11.94Trending at £19.98
- £10.58Trending at £12.91
About this product
- DescriptionForeign Affections comprises a number of new and revised essays on the influences which shaped the thought of another leading Irishman, Edmund Burke.
- Author BiographySeamus Deane is the author of A Short History of Irish Literature; Celtic Revivals; Essays in Modern Irish Literature; The French Revolution and Enlightenment in England, and Strange Country: Modernity and the Nation. Deane also edited the monumental Field Day Anthology of Irish Writing in 3 volumes, and has written four books of poetry and a novel, Reading in the Dark. He currently teaches at the University of Notre Dame where he is the Donald and Marilyn Keough Professor of Irish Studies
- Author(s)Deane Seamus
- PublisherCork University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleCritical Conditions: Field Day Essays & Monographs S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintCork University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.