Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.42Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.33
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionExamines attitudes to the body, disease and society in Tudor and early Stuart England.
- Author(s)Mr. Jonathan Gil Harris
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Renaissance Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Series Edited byStephen Orgel,Anne Barton,Jonathan Dollimore,Marjorie Garber,Jonathan Goldberg,Nancy Vickers,Peter Holland,Kathleen McLuskie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.