Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionInternalization theory has prevailed as an explanation for multinational enterprise and its foreign direct investment (FDI). In this text, FDI is explored as a signalling framework which influences less-informed markets. Acting as an indirect test, these hypotheses are investigated.
- Author BiographySCOTT X. LIU is a consultant for the World Bank, actively involved in Chinese projects, and also a consultant for several major Asian multinationals.
- Author(s)Scott X. Liu
- Date of Publication16/09/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.