All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel from the author of Sheltering Rain .
- Author BiographyJojo Moyes was born in 1969 and was brought up in London. A journalist and writer, she was until recently arts and media correspondent of the Independent. She lives in East Anglia with her husband and two children.
- PrizesWinner of Romantic Novelists' Association Awards: Romantic Novel of the Year 2004.
- Author(s)Jojo Moyes
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/04/2006
- Content Noten/a
- Weight694 g
- Width162 mm
- Height40 mm
- Spine242 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £10.00
- £4.95Trending at £9.00
- £4.55Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.