CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis study investigates the degree to which international economic linkages are related to domestic political conflict in developing countries. It considers the means by which international forces, specifically foreign investment, affect the domestic political scene in such countries.
- Author BiographyJOHN M. ROTHGEB, JR. is Professor of Political Science at Miami University in Ohio. He is the author of several books, including Myths and Realities of Foreign Investment in Poor Countries (Praeger, 1989).
- Author(s)John M. Rothgeb
- Date of Publication21/10/1996
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight411 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.