All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates that the political institutions of authoritarian regimes and consolidated democracies are better equipped to create attractive policies for investors.
- Author BiographyOksan Bayulgen is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Connecticut. Bayulgen has published numerous articles on foreign investment, oil politics, democratization, and microfinance in such journals as Communist and Post-Communist Studies, Business and Politics, and International Studies Review. She has received research grants from the Ford Foundation, University of Texas at Austin, and University of Connecticut to conduct extensive field-work in Azerbaijan, Russia, Norway, Kazakhstan and Turkey.
- Author(s)Oksan Bayulgen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.