All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.71Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.97
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £5.62Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from key speeches on foreign trade policy, personal journals and popular publications, Geyikdagi provides unique insight into the network of foreign investors and politicians that lay behind the channels of direct investment within the ailing Ottoman Empire.
- Author BiographyV. Necla Geyikdagu is Associate Professor in the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences at Yeditepe University in Istanbul. She holds a PhD in International Business from the University of Bradford and has been published in numerous journals including Middle Eastern Studies, Management International Review, RISEC, Transnational Corporations and the Journal of Asia Pacific Business.
- Author(s)V. Necla Geyikdagi
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/01/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTauris Academic Studies
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.