CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.10
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.21
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book analyzes enforcement of foreign civil judgments in Israel, serving as a guide for anyone seeking answers in the context of international commerce or to resolve international legal disputes. Offers a methodical review of difficult issues.
- Author BiographyHaggai Carmon graduated cum laude from the Tel Aviv University School of Law. He received a Certificate in International Law and Diplomacy, and an M.A degree in Government and Politics from St. John's University in New York. Carmon has been practicing private and public international law for over three decades. He has been serving as outside counsel on Israel matters for the United States for over 27 years, and represents the US government in civil litigation in Israeli courts. Carmon is also the Israeli lawyer for the US Embassy in Israel. Additionally, he serves as the lawyer for the Multinational Force and Observers in Sinai, and has successfully represented the European Union in litigation in Israel. Carmon represents international corporations and foreign states in matters regarding international law in general, and Israeli law in particular. Carmon is the Israeli representative of FraudNet, a worldwide network of lawyers organized by the International Chamber of Commerce, and writes a blog on sovereign, diplomatic, and consular immunities, and immunities of international organizations: www.diplomaticlaw.com . Carmon shuttles frequently between his firm's offices in Tel Aviv and New York.
- Author(s)Haggai Carmon
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.