All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionLondon operatic adaptations have been maligned, but this comprehensive study demonstrates their importance to theatre, opera and canon formation.
- Author BiographyChristina Fuhrmann is a Professor in the Department of Music at Ashland University. Her publications include articles in Nineteenth-Century Music Review and Gender, Sexuality and Early Music and a volume on Romanticism and Opera. Her critical edition of Henry Bishop's adaptation of The Marriage of Figaro was published in 2012.
- Author(s)Christina Fuhrmann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Opera
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 6 tables 40 music examples
- Weight720 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.