All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.14
- £13.11Trending at £17.02
- £12.19Trending at £15.03
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.72
- £15.49Trending at £24.12
- £7.58Trending at £8.01
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the characteristics, choice, utilization and management of foreign operation methods. This book analyzes the various foreign operation mode options, including those that have received relatively cursory treatment. It discusses issues such as international licensing, franchising, outsourcing, project operations and management contracts.
- Author BiographyLawrence S. Welch, Professor, Melbourne Business School, Australia, Gabriel R.G. Benito, Professor, BI Norwegian Business School, Norway and Bent Petersen, Professor of International Business, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Author(s)Bent Petersen,Gabriel R.G. Benito,Lawrence S. Welch
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.