CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionContains over 4100 citations offering information to aid the researcher in locating sources for the study of the foreign policy of the French Second Empire. It includes material published between the mid-1880s and the mid-1980s in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM E. ECHARD is Associate Professor of History at Glendon College of York University in Toronto.
- Author(s)William E. Echard
- Date of Publication07/07/1988
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in World History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 12
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight791 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.