All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
- £17.33Trending at £18.26
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe first modern study of the law governing the external exercise of public power in the UK and the Commonwealth.
- Author BiographyCampbell McLachlan QC is Professor of International Law at Victoria University of Wellington. He is a New Zealand Law Foundation International Research Fellow and sometime Visiting Fellow at All Souls College, University of Oxford. He has been President of the Australian and New Zealand Society of International Law and taught at The Hague Academy of International Law. He is a member of Essex Court Chambers (London) and Bankside Chambers (Auckland and Singapore).
- Author(s)Professor Campbell McLachlan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1290 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.