All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.55
- £47.48Trending at £62.09
- £79.63Trending at £108.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of forensic arts therapies is dynamic and diverse, and so this unique volume covers a fascinating range of work. It brings together a collection of presentations given at FATAG conferences, case studies, research, new developments in theory, and explorations in the peculiarities of forensic arts therapies: art, music, drama, and dance.
- Author BiographyKate Rothwell is the Head of Arts Therapies for the Forensic Directorate of the East London Foundation NHS Trust and current convener of the Forensic Arts Therapies Advisory Group. Kate is also an art therapist at H.M.P Grendon, published author, private practitioner and provides educational and examining input for MA Art Therapy UK programmes.
- PublisherFree Association Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFree Association Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKate Rothwell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.