Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the question of the reliability of children?s testimony has been discussed for hundreds of years, it has only been researched on an effective scale in the past 30 years.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW FANETTI, P<small/small>D., is a Professor of Psychology and Coordinator of Forensic Child Psychology Certification at Missouri State University. WILLIAM T. O'DONOHUE, P<small/small>D., Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Nevada, Reno, is also a licensed clinical psychologist. RACHEL N. FONDREN HAPPEL, M.S., is a Child/Adolescent Forensic Interviewer with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Office for Victim Assistance. KRESTA N. DALY, J.D., is a partner at Barth Daly LLP.
- Author(s)Kresta N. Daly,Matthew Fanetti,Rachel N. Happel,William T. O'Donohue
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight770 g
- Width185 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.