All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA light read into forensic science outlining the history and role of Public Analysts and containing memoirs and anecdotes from their laboratories.
- Author BiographyGlenn Taylor, MRSC, MBA, CSci, CChem, MRSH, has over 30 years experience as a regulator in the food industry.
- Author(s)Glenn Taylor
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 19 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight45 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £6.00Trending at £6.81
- £5.06Trending at £6.04
- £6.00Trending at £6.53
- £7.31Trending at £13.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.