All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdolescents with developmental disabilities are a complex population who require specialised treatment and care. This interdisciplinary text examines the processes involved in working with this client group in forensic settings, and explores the ways in which their needs differ from those of other young people who engage in high risk behaviour.
- Author BiographyErnest Gralton is Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist in Adolescent Developmental Disabilities and Associate Medical Director for Developmental Psychiatry at St Andrew's Healthcare, Northampton.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleForensic Focus
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note5 black and white photographs
- Weight517 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byErnest Gralton
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.