Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.58Trending at £28.73
- £31.44Trending at £34.56
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes chapters on language in justice system, forensic transcription, and expanded information on forensic phonetics. This book includes an appendix of forensic texts for student study, exercises and suggestions for further reading. It is intended for students, and researchers encountering this branch of applied linguistics for the first time.
- Author BiographyJohn Olsson is an Adjunct Professor at Nebraska Wesleyan University, USA where he teaches forensic linguistics online.
- Author(s)John Olsson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.