All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with case illustrations and practical advice, this unique book combines the theory and practice of forensic psychology. An invaluable companion to forensic psychology students and practitioners, the authors' expertise and guidance make this a must-read for those wanting to understand how forensic psychologists deal with challenging settings.
- Author BiographyJoanna Clarke is Course Director of the MSc in Applied Forensic Psychology at the University of York, UK. She has spent over 20 years working with offenders and staff in prison and community settings, and her research interests focus on factors that promote professional resilience in critical occupations. Pam Wilson is Director of Pamela Wilson Associates Ltd, which specialises in criminal justice psychology. She was previously a consultant psychologist in HM Prison Service where she worked to develop management and treatment strategies for high-risk offenders.
- Author(s)Joanna Clarke,Pamela Wilson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note264 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.