Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology of the research findings of dozens of speaker recognition experts from around the world provides a multidimensional view of the complex science involved in determining whether a suspect's voice truly matches forensic speech samples.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white tables, biography
- Weight962 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAmy Neustein,Hemant Arjun Patil
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.