Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £156.69
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.94
- £9.57Trending at £12.84
- £9.45Trending at £10.19
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the specialized science of forest soil characterization, this review of the physical, chemical and biological properties of forest soils, and their implications on forest vegetation, discusses topics from nutrient science to climate change.
- Author(s)Khan Towhid Osman
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note14 Tables, black and white; 66 Illustrations, color; 20 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 217 p. 86 illus., 66 illus. in color.
- Weight842 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.