CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Forests, Water and People in the Humid Tropics: Past, Present and Future Hydrological Research for Integrated Land and Water Management by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2005)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.49Trending at £9.61
- £6.50Trending at £12.03
- £27.17Trending at £31.43
- £5.01Trending at £5.81
- £10.99Trending at £15.03
- £5.41Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive review of hydrological and physiological functioning of tropical rain forests, for practitioners and scientists.
- Author BiographyMike Bonell is Chief of the Hydrological Processes and Climate Section at the UNESCO Division of Water Sciences. He is the managing series editor of the International Hydrology Series, and is leading editor of Hydrology and Water Management in the Humid Tropics (1993; Cambridge University Press). L. A. (Sampurno) Bruijnzeel is Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor of Eco-Hydrology at the Department of Hydrology and Geo-Environmental Sciences, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam. He is on the editorial boards of the Journal of Tropical Ecology, Hydrological Processes, and Land Use and Water Resources Research.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleInternational Hydrology Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note455 b/w illus. 12 colour illus. 120 tables
- Weight2810 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byL. A. Bruijnzeel,Michael Bonell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.