All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide for kids aged 7-11, by popular Really Wild Show presenter Nick Baker. This book encourages kids to see what's around them by getting their hands dirty. One in a series of four, it shows you how to grow your own mistletoe, how to age and measure trees, how to collect seeds and grow your own trees, and how to make a forest log.
- Author BiographyNick Baker has presented BBC's top-rated Really Wild Show for ten years now. He has also presented his own natural history series such as Nick Baker's Rattlesnakes and Nick Baker's Antarctica. In the United States, Nick presents regularly on National Geographic's Explorer. He is a regular columnist and contributor to BBC Wildlife Magazine and to Radio 4's The Natural History Programme. His previous publications include Nick Baker's Bug Book (2002) and the Natural History Almanac (2003). He is vice president of Wildlife Watch, the junior division of The Wildlife trusts. Nick lives on Dartmoor along with a growing menagerie of small animals.
- Author(s)Nick Baker
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/04/2006
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleHabitat Explorer
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/08/2007
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight243 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £12.32Trending at £12.99
- £10.79Trending at £13.48
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £17.23Trending at £20.03
- £7.59Trending at £7.80
- £13.79Trending at £18.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.