All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £21.48Trending at £28.88
- £11.85Trending at £15.17
- £13.77Trending at £15.82
- £18.24Trending at £29.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.90
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.63
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to the creation myth of post-World War II federal science and technology policy, the postwar policy sprang full-blown from the mind of Vannevar Bush in the form of Science, the Endless Frontier (1945). Challenging this myth, this title puts Bush's efforts in a larger historical and political context.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Hart is Assistant Professor of Public Policy, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
- Author(s)David M. Hart
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in American Politics: Historical, International, and Comparative Perspectives
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 line drawing
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.