Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tragic suicide? When Rose's daughter, Vivien, is found dead in a suspected suicide, Rose has questions nobody can answer. Wasn't Vivien living the perfect life? A caring husband, a sweet little girl of her own. Or the perfect murder? But as the police investigation develops, their findings raise new questions.
- Author BiographyLuana Lewis is a clinical psychologist and author of two non-fiction books. She has an MA in Creative Writing from Bath Spa University. Visit her website at www.luanalewis.com.
- Author(s)Luana Lewis
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight218 g
- Width138 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.