Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.95+ £7.91 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by b00kb0x
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.60Trending at £7.06
- £21.95Trending at £22.75
- £2.51Trending at £2.81
- £4.02Trending at £4.52
- £10.01Trending at £12.07
- £5.74Trending at £5.84
- £2.50Trending at £3.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn the worst times you find out who your friends are
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Blackrock, Co Dublin, Ruth Gilligan attended St. Andrew's College and earned a stunning 8 A1s in Leaving Certificate. She has been accepted to read English at Cambridge. Having spent almost twelve years in the Betty Ann Norton Theatre School, Ruth has acted in various plays, short films and adverts, but her biggest role to date was as 'Laura' in Ireland's national soap opera Fair City. Along with acting, Ruth's passions include music and of course writing. She has won numerous poetry and essay competitions and has been playing the piano from the age of six. Ruth also likes to write and record her own songs, some of which feature in her first novel Forget. Ruth also plays an active role in the Model United Nations, travelling to both The Hague and London to attend international conferences. Forget reached number one in the Irish bestseller charts.
- Author(s)Ruth Gilligan
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication08/02/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight236 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.