All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £44.02
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £139.03
About this product
- DescriptionForgetting Machines. Knowledge Management Evolution in Early Modern Europe investigates the evolution of scholarly practices and the transformation of cognitive habits in the early modern age, focussing on the development of note-taking systems and data storage devices.
- Author BiographyAlberto Cevolini is Assistant Professor of Sociology of Knowledge at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia. He has published books and many articles in the field of intellectual history and knowledge management evolution in early modern Europe, including De arte excerpendi. Imparare a dimenticare nella modernita (Leo S. Olschki, 2006).
- Author(s)Alberto Cevolini
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleLibrary of the Written Word - The Handpress World
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight788 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.