All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wise and often witty Forgetting Ourselves on Purpose, Brian Mahan considers the question of how it is possible to create a meaningful spiritual life while living in a culture that measures us by what we have rather than who we are. Drawing on nearly two decades of teaching experience.
- Author BiographyBrian J. Mahan a Catholic layperson, teaches at Candler School of Theology, Emory University.
- Author(s)Brian J. Mahan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width230 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.