All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Pamela M. Lee
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleForgetting the Art World
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note6 color illus., 43 b&w illus.
- Weight930 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
- Author BiographyPamela M. Lee is Professor of Art History at Stanford University and the author of Object to Be Destroyed: The Work of Gordon Matta-Clark and Chronophobia: On Time in the Art of the 1960s, both published by the MIT Press.
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.31
- £6.79Trending at £6.92
- £17.40Trending at £19.95
- £25.37Trending at £37.37
- £17.18Trending at £20.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.