All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForging Rivals tells the story of the rise and fall of postwar liberalism.
- Author BiographyReuel Schiller is a Professor of Law at the University of California, Hastings College of Law, where he teaches American legal history, labor law, and administrative law.
- PrizesShortlisted for James Willard Hurst Prize of the Law and Society Association 2016.
- Author(s)Reuel E. Schiller
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleCambridge Historical Studies in American Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.