All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of English society and political culture that casts new light on the significance of the Norman Conquest.
- Author BiographyJudith Green was Professor of Medieval History at the University of Edinburgh and Queen's University, Belfast, prior to her retirement. She is the author of several works on the history of England and Normandy between the tenth and twelfth centuries, including The Aristocracy of Norman England (Cambridge, 2002) and Henry I: King of England and Duke of Normandy (Cambridge, 2006). She is a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society.
- Author(s)Judith Green
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2017
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.