All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when ex husbands start to fancy their first wives again? Can first wives forgive and forget when their husband has done the dirty on them? Connie Adams has to make choices. The lead up to her daughter's wedding has been utterly fraught. Debbie is absolutely adamant that she does not want her father.
- Author BiographyPatricia Scanlan was born in Dublin, where she still lives. Her bestsellers are APARTMENT 3B; FINISHING TOUCHES; FOREIGN AFFAIR; PROMISES, PROMISES; MIRROR, MIRROR; CITY GIRL; CITY WOMAN; CITY LIVES; FRANCESCA'S PARTY; TWO FOR JOY; DOUBLE WEDDING; DIVIDED LOYALTIES and WINTER BLESSINGS, a collection of quotes, blessings, poems and reminiscences. Patricia is the series editor and a contributing author to the Open Door series. She also teaches creative writing to second-level students and is involved in Adult Literacy.
- Author(s)Patricia Scanlan
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintTransworld Ireland
- Out-of-print date19/03/2010
- Weight680 g
- Width157 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.