CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.42Trending at £7.55
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamines texts from classical, medieval, and Renaissance culture with the intent to trace the links between etymological and allegorical ways of knowing, writing, thinking, and arguing. This book assesses the viability of classical and medieval etymologizing as a dynamic cognitive tool.
- Author BiographyDavide Del Bello is assistant professor of English at Bergamo University in Italy. He received his Ph.D. in English and rhetoric from Northern Illinois University.
- Author(s)Davide Del Bello
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.