Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.95+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning book set in the Edwardian era about a seamstress working at Buckingham Palace. Full of drama, betrayal and compelling historical detail - The Forgotten Seamstress by Liz Trenow is perfect for fans of Kate Morton and Joanne Harris.
- Author BiographyLiz worked for many years as a journalist for national and regional newspapers, and for BBC radio and television news, and is now a full time writer.
- Author(s)Liz Trenow
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight290 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- j**zee03 Jan, 2016by
Great story line..would recommend
Bought this book after reading other titles by this author. Always well written and easy to read. Good story lines.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £5.65Trending at £7.99
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.