Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ilovebooksetc
- Est. delivery by 25 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning book set in the Edwardian era about a seamstress working at Buckingham Palace. Full of drama, betrayal and compelling historical detail - The Forgotten Seamstress by Liz Trenow is perfect for fans of Kate Morton and Joanne Harris.
- Author BiographyLiz worked for many years as a journalist for national and regional newspapers, and for BBC radio and television news, and is now a full time writer.
- Author(s)Liz Trenow
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight290 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- j**zee03 Jan, 2016by
Great story line..would recommend
Bought this book after reading other titles by this author. Always well written and easy to read. Good story lines.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £5.96Trending at £6.28
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.